1. BtcMex will start the automatic withdrawal process as soon as you click the Withdrawal Confirmation button. Unfortunately, there is no way to stop this once initiated. Due to the anonymity of the Blockchain, BtcMex is also unable to locate where your funds have been sent. If you have sent your coins to the wrong address by mistake, please try to contact the recipient of your funds.
2. If you have withdrawn your funds to another exchange with an incorrect or empty tag/required remarks, please contact the receiving party with your TxID and related information to retrieve.
3. If withdrawn to a BtcMex deposit address, you may "Contact BtcMex customer service" or "Submit a request" in the Help Center and provide the following information
- Account ID
- Coin/Token type
- Transaction amount
- Transaction TxID
- TAG (if any)
- The incorrect deposit address and the correct deposit address.
- Screenshot of the deposit details.